Create perfectly squared holes effortlessly!
Achieve a smooth, symmetrical finish for every wooden furniture, doors, and windows that need a squared hole with the help of this Square Hole Drill Bit! It conveniently turns your drill press into a mortising machine that produces clean, square cuts for your woodworking projects.
This drill bit boasts a sturdy construction to ensure that it works great for heavy chopping or rigorous drilling that results in increased accuracy and lesser working time. It can help eject the chip efficiently to prevent jamming and also fits most mortising machines and drill press attachments.
- A MUST-HAVE TOOL FOR EVERY HOUSEHOLD & WORKSHOP GARAGE: Helps you create square holes effortlessly and perfectly
- HIGHLY EFFICIENT: The standard chip design facilitates the discharge of wood chips to improve drilling efficiency
- TIME-SAVING: Prevents frustration of making inaccurate holes and saves your time as you complete your tasks
- GET PROFESSIONAL RESULTS: Makes consistently clean cuts with smooth side walls
- WIDELY USED: Great for drilling square holes in wood which makes it suitable for renovation, construction, installation, decoration industry, etc.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Fits all mortising machines and drill press attachments, whether it's manual or electric hand drills
- PRACTICAL: Reduces labor, minimizes costs and speeds up construction or renovation
- CONVENIENT: It removes waste through a chip ejection slot in the chisel
- BUILT TO LAST: The drill and its sleeve are in the same plane to ensure the balance of force and prevent it from bursting
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Thoughtfully constructed from a high-quality and hardened material that is resistant to both heat and corrosion
How to Use:
- Use a drill press to keep your drill bit perpendicular to the board when cutting mortise holes
- Match the bit’s diameter with the width of the mortise hole
- If you don’t have a drill press, consider stepping down a size to allow for less precision
- Beginning with each end of the hole, chisel inward from the ends
- Upon finishing the ends, work your way towards the middle
- The direction of the grain and hardness of the wood species will determine how easily chisel inserts into the lumber
- Clean the inside of the mortise hole and smoothen out any high points by using a combination of sandpaper and wood files
- Upon completing this step, your mortise hole will be ready for a dry fit
- Material: High-speed Steel
- Hardness: HRC48-50
- Drilling Core Length: 200mm
- Clamping Shank Diameter
- 1x Tenon Hole Drill Bit