Drill tap bits increase efficiency of operation by allowing for drilling and tapping to be accomplished in a single pass. These HSS drill and tap bits are great tools used to create screw threads, to cut or form the female portion of the mating pair. They are used on a machine to do the tapping, such as a lathe. Machine tapping with these taps is faster, and generally more accurate because human error is eliminated.
- These taps are made from high speed steel and surface finished by nitriding for high hardness and rust resistance.
- There are total 6 pieces of taps in different sizes from M3 to M10 that you can use for tapping various threads.
- Taps are designed with spiral flutes and the chip clearing process would be better.
- They are taps with drilling function, used to drill a hole and cut new threads at the same time, you will have a smooth tapping experience with them.
- These taps are used on a machine to do the tapping, generally more accurate because human error is eliminated.
🔩SAVE TIME, MONEY & ENERGY!🔩
Whether you're a hobbyist, a mechanic or a machinist who constantly works with fasteners, you can create threaded holes with ease when you have this Thread Tap Drill Bits Set! This set is designed for the most demanding projects and the hardest materials.
The bits can drill, tap, and countersink holes in just one step because they are able to quickly penetrate materials. They come in a wide range of sizes and have a self-centering point to help the user maintain accurate placement. These are extremely easy to use which makes them a must-have accessory for your daily purposes.
- PRECISE POSITIONING: Features a self-centering point to eliminate the need for center drilling or center punching
- ENHANCES PRODUCTIVITY: Requires no tool changes, offering good alignment and fast cycle times make this a very productive tool
- GREAT FOR VARIOUS THREADS: The bits come in 6 different sizes from M3 to M10 so it could meet your diversified requirements
- SPIRAL FLUTE DESIGN: The wide spiral flute allows chips to easily get out of the hole to prevent chip crowding and breakage of tap drill bits
- CONVENIENT: Easy to use and install, allowing you to change bits fast with one-handed load and release operation
WIDE COMPATIBILITY: The combination drill and tap bits are designed to tap up to 10-gauge wood, plastic copper, brass, Aluminum, sheet metal and other materials
- SAVES TIME & EFFORT: Drills and taps in a single pass to save your labor and precious time
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Made from a premium material that is durable and resistant to deformation or breakage
SOLID CONSTRUCTION: The Titanium covered surface helps prevent oxidation and makes it rust-resistant
HOW TO USE:
- Just drill until the bit fully penetrates the material, then the tapping will start to occur
- When it reaches the right depth, reverse the drill to deburr and remove any swarf to complete the job
- Material: High-Speed Steel with Titanium coating
- Hex Shank: 6.35mm (1/4")
- Standard: Metric
- Thread Size: M3, M4, M5, M6, M8, M10
- Pitch: 0.5mm, 0.7mm, 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.25mm, 1.5mm
- 1 x M3x 0.5: Total length: 55mm, Spiral length: 24mm, drill diameter: 2.5mm
- 1 x M4x 0.7: Total length: 54mm, Spiral length: 24mm, drill diameter: 3.3mm
- 1 x M5x 0.8: Total length: 58mm, Spiral length: 28mm, drill diameter: 4.2mm
- 1 x M6x 1.0: Total length: 58mm, Spiral length: 28mm, drill diameter: 5.0mm
- 1 x M8x 1.25 Total length: 59mm, Spiral length: 18mm, drill diameter: 6.8mm
- 1 x M10x 1.5 Total length: 59mm, Spiral length: 20mm, drill diameter: 8.5mm